Thursday, 10 September 2015

Daytime Look With Royally Rouge

Hello!




Today I'm going to do a daytime look including makeup, hair and outfit.
This is a collab with the wonderful Frances from Royally Rouge 
who is doing a matching night time look. I can't wait to read her post which you can see if you click here.

Let's start with makeup!



My make-up routine changes on a regular basis.
It never stays the same for more than a week. I discover new products and rediscover old favourites.

Today I will be sharing my current most frequently used products!

Foundation, Concealer, Powder:

Recently I have enjoyed the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation in the shade Porcelain. Finally- a foundation that matches me!
I buff one pump of it into my face using the Real Techniques Buffing Brush. 
This foundation makes your face glow like a diamond... in a good way! It's a very thick consistency and quite high-coverage.

Rimmel's Match Perfection concealer is my favourite concealer for under my eyes. 
I simply use my ring finger to blend it in.

For the last week or so, I've been using the Essence Mattifying Compact Powder.
I apply it with a Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.
I have yet to develop an opinion on this product as it is still new to me but so far I like it.


Face

I use the Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit to contour my cheekbones.
I use the Primark Beautiful Bronze Glow Stick Highlighter. It is so good considering the price.
I use the Sleek blush in the shade Flushed.

Eyes, Lashes, Eyebrows

I take a flat eyeshadow brush and apply the pinky beige colour on the In the Mood palette by W7 to my whole eyelid.
I use the taupe colour in the W7 In the Mood pallette through my crease and on the eyelid for a pulchritudinous yet simple look.
I use the Domed Shadow Brush by Real Techniques.

Benefit Roller Lash is my current go-to mascara. It curls and lifts my lashes.
My Essence Eyebrow Designer is used on a daily basis to give the impression of nice eyebrows...

Lips:

I used the Burt's Bees tinted lip balm in the shade Red Dahlia. This is really hydrating and adds a sheer was of colour to the lips.




Now to outfit!






Shorts: Hollister
Shirt: Brandy Melville
Cardigan: Forever 21
Tights: unknown 
Choker: DIY ;)
Bracelets: River Island
Boots: Timberland


Hair

For hair, I just tied the top section of my hair back. Really simple!

Be sure to check out Frances's blog here

I hope you enjoyed this post! 
Have a nice day!
Clare xxx

1 comment: