Friday, 29 January 2016

25 Blogpost Ideas for Beauty/Fashion/Lifestyle Bloggers

Hello!

Every so often I run out of posts to write and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Here is list of blog post ideas that you can use when you're of ideas.

  1. A quick and simple DIY
  2. Your Response to a Tag
  3. An OOTD
  4. Your day in pictures
  5. Books you would recommend
  6. The story behind your blog name or why you started a blog
  7. Interview a blogger
  8. What's In My Bag/ Makeup Bag
  9. Monthly/Current Favourites
  10. Tips on a topic that you are knowledgeable on
  11. Current Favourites
  12. Tips and hacks on a certain topic
  13. Morning Routine or Evening Routine
  14. How I Style _______ (e.g. dungarees, a red lip etc.)
  15. Music Playlist
  16. Share something you collect (e.g. bath products, makeup etc.)
  17. List of things you want to do/achieve before the end of 2016
  18. Your favourite trends
  19. Your favourite high end/drugstore products
  20. Products you regret buying
  21. Your favourite dupes
  22. New product releases this month
  23. Your holy grail products
  24. A letter to your younger self
  25. Your terrible beauty mistakes
That wraps up this post! I hope you enjoyed reading it! 
Talk to you soon,
Clare x

1 comment:

  1. Loved this post! I'll definitely be making note of a few of these! <3

    ReplyDelete