Friday, 15 January 2016

Daytime Occasion Makeup Look | Collab with Chloe, xo | Ad

Hello!

Today's post is a collaboration with the amazing Chloe from Chloe, xo.
If you have not seen and read her blog I urge you to head over and check it out. Her makeup skills are unbelievable.

We are doing a day and night look. The night look will be on Chloe's blog and I will be doing the day look.

The products in this post marked with an * were sent to me by W7. You can find their website here.

My look would be suitable for a daytime occasion such as a family lunch or a birthday party.





Instead of a primer, today I used the Simple Kind To Skin Moisturiser. I applied it with my fingers.

I used my Real Techniques Makeup Sponge to apply the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation. I applied it with a bouncing motion for an airbrushed finish.

I used the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer under my eyes and blended it with the pointed end of my Real Techniques .

I mattified my face with the Collection Lasting Perfection Face Powder. To apply this I used the Makeup Revolution F104 brush.


To contour my face I used the NYX Blush in the shade Taupe. I applied it with the Makeup Revolution F103 brush.

On my cheek bones, nose and cupids bow I applied the Benefit High Beam highlighter. I dotted it around my face and blended it with my fingertips.

For blush, I used the NYX Blush in the shade Pinched. I applied it with the Real Techniques Multi Face Brush.



I filled in my brows with the Makeup Revolution Ultra Brow Arch and Shape eyebrow wax and felt tip. I set it with a coat of the W7 The Queen of Brows Brow Mascara*.



I primed my eyelids with the MAC Pro Longwear Paintpot in the shade Painterly using my fingers.

From the W7 In The Buff palette I put the shade Venice all over my lid.
I blended the taupe shade called Wink, from the same palette, through my crease with the Essence Eye Blending eyeshadow brush.

I, then, added a relatively thin line across my upper lash line with the Miss Sporty eyeliner and gave it a short wing.

I curled my lashes with the Paul's Boutique Eyelash Curler and coated my lashes with the W7 Lashtastic* mascara.



On my lips, I put the W7 Viva La Berry* lipstick in the shade Berry Nice .


Here's the completed look!






I hope you enjoyed this post and if you haven't already, go over and read Chloe's post. I have no doubt that it will be brilliant!

Thanks for reading!
Clare x




You can find me on social media here:

Twitter: paleninterestin
Bloglovin': paleandinteresting
Email (business related only): clarehanniganmb@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that lipstick on you! You look amazing x

    Jane
    www.queenofquirk.com

    ReplyDelete