This is inspired by Róisín's (Totally Ró) post where she set herself a set goals to achieve over the year. At the end of 2015 she wrote a post showing which goals she had completed and which she hadn't. It was a great post and I urge you to go and read it.
She has given me her permission to use this idea for my own blog.
Here are my goals for 2016...
1. Drink 3 litres of water a day
2. Upload at least 4 posts each month.
3. Read 100 books
4. Become a more organised person.
5. Get into another quartet
6. Write more.
7. Reach 500 followers on one of my social media accounts.
8. Write to a pen pal.
9. Increase the number of pageviews each month on my blog
10. Get better at public speaking & debating
Those are my goals for 2016. At the end of the year I intend to revisit this post and let review the list to see which goals I stuck to (hopefully all of them).
Thanks for reading!