Tuesday, 5 January 2016

Goals For 2016

Hello!

This is inspired by Róisín's (Totally Ró) post where she set herself a set goals to achieve over the year. At the end of 2015 she wrote a post showing which goals she had completed and which she hadn't. It was a great post and I urge you to go and read it.

She has given me her permission to use this idea for my own blog.




Here are my goals for 2016...

1. Drink 3 litres of water a day 
2. Upload at least 4 posts each month.
3. Read 100 books
4. Become a more organised person.
5. Get into another quartet
6. Write more.
7. Reach 500 followers on one of my social media accounts.
8. Write to a pen pal.
9. Increase the number of pageviews each month on my blog
10. Get better at public speaking & debating

Those are my goals for 2016. At the end of the year I intend to revisit this post and let review the list to see which goals I stuck to (hopefully all of them).

Thanks for reading!
Clare

You can find me on social media here:

Twitter: paleninterestin
Bloglovin': paleandinteresting
Email (business related only): clarehanniganmb@gmail.com



5 comments:

  1. Lol you used my pic xx <3
    love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that ok? Technically it's mine cuz it was on my phone! I loved it too much not to include it!
      Clare xx

      Delete
  2. Your goals are all so unique and different and I hope they all go well for you.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Róisín! They're going well so far.
      Thanks for letting my use the idea too!
      Clare x

      Delete