Saturday, 16 January 2016

Update! Moving Out, Moving On

Hello!

I've taken a step away from the madness of packing up an entire house to write this post. This is sadly, the last post from this little, old boxroom (hopefully, at least!). I've spent the last seven or eight years of my life in this room and it hasn't really changed since I moved in here.

Having said that, I'm not actually moving away. In fact we're just getting a fab new extension! We'll be back in 12 weeks but then I'll be moving into a new room.

It may not seem like a big deal but to me this is another step in this little blog's existence. I've blogged in this room for three years and it is the the only way I have ever known.

We'll be moving in with my granny for the twelve weeks and it is likely that there will be no wifi (ahhhhh!). Regardless of this, I will do my very best to upload a post at least once a week. If you don't hear from me for a couple of weeks I do apologise but, as I said, I will do my very best to get posts up each week.

Other than getting to see my granny every day, there's the main bonus of being mere minutes away from my favourite shopping centre. I have no doubt that I will spend many a happy hour down there adding products to my MAC Wishlist.

I've loaded up all my makeup into three big boxes (I never realised how much of it I have!)
I'm really looking forward to the new extension and I look forward to getting back to blogging after the build.

If you have any requests for future posts, leave a comment and I'll get back to you. I'm sorry about this unstructured, mish-mash post but I needed to fill you in.
I'll be back next Friday with another post.

Talk to you soon!
Clare x


You can find me on social media here:

Twitter: paleninterestin
Bloglovin': paleandinteresting
Email (business related only): clarehanniganmb@gmail.com



5 comments:

  1. At first I thought from the title that you were going to stop blogging! I'm glad that this is not the case. Lucking forward to your next post.

    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! Don't worry, I wont be quitting any time soon! xx

      Delete