Saturday, 23 April 2016

Clisare - Influential Women | Pale and Interesting

Hello!
It's fair to say that women have been written out of history time and time again.  I would like to think that we are moving on and have begun to appreciate and value women equally to men (we've still got a long way to go!).

We see successful women doing great things all over the world and it can be easy to forget that we have equally amazing women here in Ireland. Most of my biggest inspirations are Irish women.
Today, I wanted to write a post on a popular internet figure, Clare (aka Clisare).



Clare (brilliant name!) is a world famous Periscoper. She also has a YouTube channel and other social media platforms. She has grown a huge following on Periscope where she regularly updates her fans on her life happenings.

Her following stretches to all corners of the world. Despite her success, she is a very humble person. I was very lucky to have the opportunity to talk to her on Snapchat and she seems every bit as lovely as she is in her Periscopes.

Clare is opinionated and has a brilliant sense of humour - a great combination! She is politically and culturally aware and is very admirable for young girls like myself.

Her perseverance has paid off and she is now one of the most popular Periscopers among people my age (and older, I assume).

I've loved her YouTube channel for years and she always brings a smile to my face. In a society of dangerous distractions, Clare is a true beacon for us young 'uns.

You can find Clare on Periscope @clisare
Her YouTube is Clisare
Her Twitter is @clisare
Her Instagram is @clisare


Thanks for reading,
Clare x

No comments:

Post a Comment