Friday, 8 April 2016

March Favourites | Pale and Interesting

Hello!

The month of March is my birthday month and since my birthday I've gone on the odd shopping spree. I've discovered some great beauty products, fashion items and miscellaneous things in the process. I realised that I couldn't pass up the opportunity to share my favourites.



As always, I'll begin with my beauty favourites for this month.

MAC Lipstick - Amorous
MAC lipsticks are my absolute favourite and I was so glad to add another to my collection. When I was selecting a lipstick I decided I want to be a bit adventurous and chose a darker lipstick than usual. Amorous is a dark browny-plum shade. It would be a great shade for autumn/winter and is the perfect low-key vampy lipstick. It's a very wearable shade and looks great with loads of different eye looks.  This means that you can wear it as a statement with a subtle eye look or with a strong eye look to compliment it. It has a long enough wear-time and doesn't cling to dry parts of your lips.



NYX Highlight and Contour Kit
I got this palette at McCabes Pharmacy for €25. There are four highlight shades and four contour shades. €25 may seem like a big investment but when you break it down, the powders works out as a little more than €3. This palette has a great range of contour shades. The highlight powders each have a use that is very important.


Next I'll show you my one and only fashion favourite for this month.

River Island Handbag
A couple of weeks ago I got my hands on this bag. I absolutely love it. It is a rectangular, black bag and is quite big, but not quite as big as my last one. It has enough room for everything I need compliments each outfit. If you want to read more about this bag I have a post on it going up next Friday


.

And now to my Miscellaneous favourites of the month.

Primark Brush Holder
Recently Primark/Penneys released a gorgeous brush holder. They come in a black or pink shade. I chose the black one and it is so uselful. I've seen brush holders like this on eBay and Amazon so I was delighted when I found it in store! This is obviously great for travelling but when you're not travelling you can use it to store your brushes. It is so convenient and only costs €4!



Midsomer Murders
I've never spoken about a tv show on this blog before but since I discovered Midsomer Murders I have become hooked! Every Sunday and Tuesday I look forward to a two hour episode that evening! If you don't know, Midsomer Murders follows the lives of a Detective Inspector and his assistant. They live in a sleepy village called Causton where they get more than their fair share of murders.
This is such a gripping, exciting show and I recommend you to have a watch whenever you've got a bit of spare time.

These are my favourite things from this month and if you enjoyed please let me know and I'll do more Favourites posts.

Thank you for reading!
Clare x

You can find me on social media here:
Twitter: paleninterestin
Bloglovin': paleandinteresting
Email (business related only): clarehanniganmb@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try that Nyx contour kit, it sounds amazing! Loved this post. x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! It's such good value as well! Glad you enjoyed it x

      Delete