Saturday, 30 April 2016

Update | April Edition | Pale and Interesting

Hello!
How're things? I'm very well but very tired. As I said recently, I'm planning to make these Update posts bimonthly. I've decided to upload them as well as my usual two posts a week.



Blogging news
This month I started a new schedule for blogging. Since the beginning of April I've stuck to a schedule of posts each Tuesday and Friday. I've found that it's a lot easier than I expected.

Having said that, I need to prewrite twelve posts for when I'm in the Gaeltacht and in America. Better get started!
I have plans for a more meaningful post/mini series on my blog. I'll have more on that as soon as possible. I'm so excited!

Life news
Summer is right around the corner and I'm very excited (only 75 days until America). I'm not looking forward to my Summer tests but they'll just make me enjoy summer that bit more.


I've given up biting my nails! The thought to stop was triggered by a blog post I read a week or two ago. I really related to the post and since reading the post I haven't even been tempted. Crazy, I know! I had tried everything to stop biting but, like sucking my thumb, suddenly the wish to bite my nails left me!

A few weeks ago, I noticed some new spots on my back. As I have to be extra careful about these things (remember my tumor?) I decided to go to the doctor. She told me that it was probably nothing but referred me to the dermatologist anyway.

While I was there, I wanted to ask her about this intense pain I've been experiencing in my knees. She gave them a prod and asked a few questions. She then diagnosed me with Patellofemoral Anterior Syndrome. It's no biggie but I have some exercises to do and I might go to physiotherapy.

I've been slightly MIA from the blog for the last few days. I'm sorry and I'll be sure to get back in the rhythm.

Thanks for reading!
Clare


You can find me on social media here:
Twitter: paleninterestin
Bloglovin': paleandinteresting
Email (business related only): clarehanniganmb@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! It is always so nice to hear of trips and I hope you enjoy America.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete