Tuesday, 5 April 2016

Yu-Be Cream - The Cream That Saved My Skin | Pale and Interesting

Hello!

I am so excited to sit down and write this post because I have been itching to for the last few days. I wasn't able to post anything because I was away on holidays down the country where there is no wifi.

If you follow my Twitter , you will know that my skin has really been acting up lately. The area around my forehead, nose and mouth was cracked and flaking. You're welcome for the imagery.

Nothing I did would help calm it for more than five minutes. Trust me I had tried, what felt like, every trick in the book. Nothing was working! Then my aunt offered me a cream that she had bought a few weeks ago. I will admit, I had little hope left for this little tube.



I was so astounded by this little cream as it healed my dryness in two nights! It's called the Yu-Be Cream and it was invented by a Japanese pharmacist about sixty years ago.

I find that in Winter I need a more heavy duty moisturiser to keep my skin hydrated and this fits the bill perfectly.

I only used a pea sized amount but it healed my skin completely. It smells the same as Carmex but the scent recedes very soon after you apply it. It is recommended that you wash your face with warm water before applying for optimum results.

I would only use it before bed as it has a slightly medicinal scent (which I love). When you wake up in the morning your skin is plump and there is no greasy residue on your face. It takes about 15-20 minutes for it to sink into your skin and might not be appropriate for morning use.

This not only left my dry patches feeling hydrated but it also made my skin feel silky soft. I can honestly say that my skin has never felt smoother! I have so much to thank this product for! It is an absolute godsend! I will repurchase this when I run out and again and again!

This post was quite short for the reason that I needed to tell you about it. I just couldn't keep the secret any longer!


I hope this post helped you!

Thanks for reading,
Clare


You can find me on social media here:
Twitter: paleninterestin
Bloglovin': paleandinteresting
Email (business related only): clarehanniganmb@gmail.com

2 comments: