Friday, 6 May 2016

40 Beauty Questions Tag | Pale and Interesting

Hello!

Recently, I have noticed a fair few bloggers doing this tag. I loved the questions and was eager to try it out for myself. Here is my response to the 40 Beauty Questions Tag!



How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice a day. In the morning and in the evening.

What skin type do you have? (dry, oily or combination) 
I have dry skin that is prone to getting very dry if I don't take care of it.

What is your current facial wash?
Neutrogena Grapefruit Wash

Do you exfoliate? 
I try to but only manage to remember about once every two weeks. If I overdo it, my skin gets so dry!

What brand do you use? 
I alternate between a few. I love the Merumaya Exfoliating Toner, St Barts Exfoliater and the Clean and Clear Exfoliater.

What moisturiser do you use?
The Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream is an absolute godsend! I love it!

Do you have freckles? 
I'm covered!

Do you use eye cream?
No, but I probably should.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin? 
Thankfully, no, but I do have other problems with my skin!

Did you ever use ProActiv? 
No, I have no need.

What foundation do you use? 
L'Oreal Infallible Foundation

How about concealer?
I swear by MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

Do you know your undertone colour?
Pink.

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I want to start using them more!

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? 
Yes, but I can sometimes get a little lazy.

What brand of mascara do you use?
I don't just use one but my favourites are from Benefit, Soap and Glory and YSL.

Sephora or Mac?
I'm Irish and have never been in a Sephora (that'll hopefully change when I go to America) so I have to say MAC.

Do you have a MAC Pro-Card? 
No, but I'd love one.

What make-up tools do you use in make-up application?
For me, Real Techniques always take the cake.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? 
I love the Urban Decay Primer Potion.

For the face?
I'm currently putting the Stila Colour Correcting Primer on trial (so far, I love it!).

What is your favourite eye shadow? (Colour or Shade)
I love the way copper, cranberry and orange shades bring out the blue in my eyes!

Do you use pencil or liquid eye-liner?
I'm a big fan of liquid liner because I love a good cat-eye but I also use pencil for my waterline.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eye liner pencil? 
Decreasingly often!

What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
Couldn't rate them any higher!

Do you use mineral make-up? 
Not very often but, yes, sometimes.

What is your favourite lipstick?
At the moment my favourite is Amorous from MAC.

How about lip gloss? 
At the moment, I'm going through a matte phase and haven't got a lot if love for lip glosses.

What is your favourite blush? 
MAC's Breath of Plum - stunning.

Do you buy make-up on e-bay?
Um ewww?

Do you like drug store make-up? 
I swear by some brands. Often drugstore makeup can be just as good as its high end counterpart!

Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic Company Outlets) ? 
I don't know of any.

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? 
I'd love to do a course in makeup at some stage!

Are you clumsy in putting on make-up?
I've gotten better at it!

Name a make-up crime that you hate.
When people get their undertone wrong!

Do you like colourful shades of make-up (lipstick, eye shadow) or neutral tones?
I love to play with colourful looks but I generally stick to neutral looks when I'm in public.

Which celebrity always has great make-up?
Any of the Kardashians and Jenners - especially Kylie

If you could leave the house with just ONE Make-up item, what would you use? 
Foundation - my main issue is widespread discolouration.

Could you ever leave the house without any make-up on? 
Makeup isn't allowed in my school so I'm used to it by now!

Do you think you look good even without any make-up on?
Yes! I'm confident in my own skin and it really doesn't matter if I think I look good - I have more important things to be worrying about!

In your opinion, what is the BEST make-up line? 
MAC or Stila.

What do you think of Make-up? 
Makeup is a way I like to express myself and it is so much fun! I love it!

I really enjoyed writing this tag. If you are interested in doing the tag, I would whole-heartedly recommend it!

Thanks for reading!
Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment