Sunday, 6 November 2016

My Eyebrow Routine | Pale and Interesting

Hello!

I'm the kind of person that loves to put time and effort into my eyebrows. I would say it's one of my favourite parts of my makeup routine. Although my brow routine is not very extensive, I want to share it with you today.



I often start my routine by taking a tweezers to clean up the stray hairs. I don't recommend plucking your eyebrows if you're a beginner. I only pluck the hairs that grow between my eyebrows (basically I have a unibrow if I don't pluck it) and the stray hairs that grow on my browbone.


I then use a spoolie brush to comb through my brows. This ensures that all the hairs are pointed in the same direction an it gives me a better idea of where I need to draw on.

Taking an angled eye brush, I dip it into the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade making sure to remove excess from the brush. The brush I use is the It Cosmetics 217 Angled Liner/Brow Brush which I adore.


I make a sharp line with the brush along the bottom of my eyebrow. It changes shape slightly at the arch of my brow and then follows the same shape of my brow as it tapers out.


I then repeat the same process along the top of my brow but the only difference is that I start half a centimeter into my eyebrow.

I then take the brush and place it's hairs horizontally along the base of my brow. I gently push the brush upwards to fill in the middle.

Once the shape is completed, I take a concealer and apply it carefully to the base of my brow. This line should be very sharp and precise as it is defining the shape of your brow. Blend it downwards to avoid losing the sharp line.



Finally, set the concealer with a powder matching your skin tone. I also like to use a white powder just on my brow bone to make it pop.





I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know what products you use for your eyebrows by leaving a comment.

I have a giveaway very soon, I'm still waiting for some of the products to arrive in the post! Stick around so you don't miss it!

Talk to you soon,
Clare xx

3 comments:

  1. All I do with my eyebrows is shape them and set them with a bit of Benefit Clear Brow Gel, but it's interesting to see which products you use!

    Alice x
    girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try a Lorac palette for ages - mostly the lorac unzipped but to be honest they are all so beautiful! I can't believe I'm yet to try the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow, I feel like the only one! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! I have never tried using a pomade before but I am definitely going to try one out in the future. By the way, your eyebrows are on fleek.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete